Coconut kefir takes your colon health up to a next level when you consume it every day. The friendly bacteria and beneficial yeasts, the probiotics help you balance your intestinal flora. No need for expensive supplements anymore with this recipe!
TOOLS YOU NEED
- A glass jar
- 1 quart or 1 liter fresh Thai coconut water
- About 1/4 C of water kefir grains
THE MAKING OF…
- Scoop the water kefir grains into your glass jar with coconut water and close the jar
- Let ferment for 48 hours at room temperature
Can it be easier? You will love the fizziness and fresh tartness with that touch of sweet. The white foam that will show up is not mold, but are bubbles.
- You can use these bubbles as a replacement of champagne!
- Add fruit juice and give it a second fermentation of 24 to 48 hours (to taste)
- Coconut kefir is wonderful as a basis for your raw cocktails