TOOLS YOU NEED
- 4 sweet tomatoes cut into pieces
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp fresh juiced lemon
- 2 tsp agave
- Sea salt to taste
- Some black pepper
- 1 hot chili pepper, sliced
- A small piece of beet
- A leaf of cilantro
- Pure water
THE MAKING OF…
- First warm up some water to 70°C or 158°F. Don’t let it boil!
- Throw all ingredients in your blender
- Blend until you have a very thick, creamy consistency
- Now add warm water to the blender until you have a smooth, creamy soup
- Take a nice plate en decorate with some color, sliced beet, some small pieces of tomato without seeds, a leaf of cilantro
- Sprinkle some cayenne in the middle.
- Serve your lukewarm soup immediately and enjoy the warmth!
- If you have some fresh cashew cream, you can add a circle and make it look like the real thing!
- See to it that you buy nice, ripe, sweet tomatoes to have a lovely tasty soup
Sharing is Caring